Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

About Me

My photo
Ashland, KY, United States
Hi! I'm a 49-year old single mom to my 16-year old son. I am disabled because of cardiomyopathy (heart muscle damage) due to chemotherapy for breast cancer. I am grateful for and try to make the most of every day. I love to scrapbook, read, cross stitch, and work on various other crafts.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My son, Robbie's, Junior Year Picture

This is my son's 11th grade picture.  It amazes me constantly how quickly he has grown up.

1 comment:

  1. ah, yes, my friend and i were discussing this very issue the other day: her twins, who were teeeeeeeeeeny preemie infants like *15 MINUTES* ago...are turning 22 in two weeks!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??!?! (luckily *we* have not aged at all though, lol!)

    what a healthy, happy looking young man! no wonder his mama is proud! :)

    ReplyDelete